2014年6月8日 星期日

Summer Vacation Is coming Soon

     I can't believe that summer vacation is coming!!!! It seems was yesterday that I started the new semester and began to write blogs. Time flies, I have to prepare three exams next week. Two of the three subjects take me a lot of time to study. They are accounting and economics. Both of the books are written in English. As a result, I not only have to translate those English knowledge into Chinese in my mind but also remember all the detail, definition and different calculation methods. However, I don't see those subjects as nightmare. On the contrary, I like them a lot because I think they are much easier than other subjects since half of the test is multiple choice. Luckily, I have already finished all my final reports. Now I have to go back to study accounting. I hope I can get high score in all my tests.

1 則留言:

  1. Hi Minna! I really like the title of your blog, and I'm curious about why you chose that cute title. :) Perhaps you could also include a blog description to inform your readers about what they can expect from each post. Good job writing Akeelah and the Bee commentaries, and the other posts had interesting topics. One suggestion would be to add photos to your blog posts for "decoration." Otherwise, you did very well!

    回覆刪除