2014年5月18日 星期日

Happy Day

     Due to the celebration of the university's 60th anniversary, I have two days off. I am so happy that I don't need to spend more than an hour going to school. In order to celebrate these two days off, I plunged myself in movies and TV series. As usual I watched the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy. It is such a pity that one of my favorite actress who acts a talented cardiac surgeon won't act in the play in the next season. I can't imagine Meredith Grey lives a life without Christina Yang!!!! Additionally, after finishing my French class, I watched the movie, Cold War, a Hong Kong movie which starred by numerous famous Hong Kong actors. It is a exciting and breathtaking movie. I was so nervous at the beginning because the plot was suspenseful. However, I think the end is way too simple which is opposite to my expectation of a complicated ending. And now, I an watching another Kong Kong movie, Blind Detective. I hope it will be interesting, too. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言