2014年5月24日 星期六

My Brother

     I went to see my brother's classical guitar performance yesterday. It was a great night and I enjoyed his performance. On the stage, my little brother was sitting on a chair with his classical guitar. As usual, his hair is messy and his shoes are old and dirty even though he has three new pairs of shoes in the shoes cabinet. His performance was so great and he was enamored of the music of his playing. It was quite a shocking moment that my little brother who likes to tease me became mature in one night. Although he is kind of immature during the time except for his performance yesterday, he is a brilliant student and the leader of classical guitar club. He gives me a lot of pressure because he is always more outstanding than me in any aspect. Of course, I am jealous of his talents such as music, painting and even good at dealing with 3C products. However, I am still proud of him because he is my only brother and part of my family. All I want to say is that though my little brother is not as cute as he was when he was a child, I still love you and I will support him forever.

沒有留言:

張貼留言