2014年5月11日 星期日

Happy Mother's Day

     The second week of May is Mother's Day. The day we can treat our mom as a queen and thank her for all she has done for the family. Mom has always been the busiest one in our family. She not only has to do a lot of house work but also wakes my brother and me up every day. Even though she spare no effort to let us live the most comfortable life, she never treats her well. For example, my brother and I can buy lots of new clothes when Chinese New Year is coming. However, she hasn't buy any new clothes for many years. Moreover, she really want to own a smartphone, nevertheless, she thinks smartphones are too expensive hence she never put her wish into action. Yesterday, my dad finally bought a smartphone for my mom. It was really funny to see my mom struggling between "do not waste too much money" and "I have always want to have a smartphone".

沒有留言:

張貼留言